Rent IT Equipment for your Business with Qrent
Qrent currently leases out technology equipment to organisations nationwide. Our IT equipment rentals are available on a long and short-term basis: from 1 day to 3 years.
Hiring office equipment is made easy with a broad spectrum of products available for rent such as: laptops, desktops, printers, copiers, projectors, LCD screens, servers, switches and routers in the blink of an eye.
Our Flexi Rent solution allows you to decide how long you would like to rent equipment for, and you only pay for the time that you use it. You can have peace of mind with unlimited warranty plan as well as the option of on-site technical assistance ensuring that you can focus on running your business.
Short Term Rental Solutions include
- Temporary staff
- Bridging equipment
- Season peak periods
- Trade shows
Our Long Term offering addresses
- 80% to 90% of your general office users needs
- Call centre environment
- Administrative and clerical environment
Discover the distinctive approach to managing your asset budget with Qrent.
- Qrent service to AEL Mining Services - Qrent always provides excellent service and conduct themselves professionally. We use their services whenever we have short term rental requirements and find that their equipment is reliable and of the highest quality. Most recently we used their desktop equipment to […]
- Qrent service to Inter-Active Technologies - We entered into an agreement with Qrent in 2010, where we would rent our desktops from Qrent, instead of buying new. The Qrent desktop is believed to be a reliable desktop, which offered a cost-effective and efficient alternative to our […]
- Discovery Qrent Case Study - Qrent approached Discovery about two years ago with what they called their “Alternative Desktop”. The desktop, a Dell GX 755 which was three years old, was believed to be a reliable machine that would not break down and that offers […]
- Qrent Opens Offices in Tanzania - To cater for the increased demand for pre-owned ICT equipment on a short-term or long-term rental basis, South African based company, Qrent, a fully fledged division of InnoVent Rental and Asset Management Solutions, has opened an office in Tanzania. […]